I am a Speech Pathologist with extensive experience across a broad range of service areas.
I received a Bachelor of Speech Pathology from Newcastle University in 1998. My work experience includes:
- disability services
- primary health including community-based rehabilitation, stroke and degenerative neurological disease
- acute care including intensive care, neurosurgery, neurology, inpatient rehabilitation, aged care, respiratory
- clinical governance
- I will strive to work with you to identify goals that are relevant and meaningful to you
- I aim to be flexible, efficient and responsive to change
- I want to support you to live your best life
- I constantly review the services provided to ensure that I maintain the quality of the services offered
- I am committed to lifelong learning and continuous professional development
- I work in collaboration with other service providers when and where appropriate.
- All services provided are confidential and evidence based.
I am a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist and member of Speech Pathology Australia. I am a registered NDIS provider.
I have a wealth of clinical experience combined with a sound understanding of clinical governance processes.
I work with people who have difficulty with communication or difficulty swallowing (also called dysphagia).