Tailored services to meet your requirements
Access Speech Pathology Services is a small business. This allows me to tailor services to your needs. I actively seek feedback in all that I do to ensure the services provided meet your needs. I will aim to work with you, your family and any other support to ensure you get the best outcome possible. Access Speech Pathology Services offers individualised speech pathology services via telepractice or mobile service. I have over 20 years experience as a speech pathologist.
Services available include:
- Swallowing assessment and development of meal management plan
- Communication assessment and therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Auditory processing
- Social communication
- Cognitive communication
- Orientation to person, place, time and circumstance
- Problem solving
- Executive function (planning, initiation and coordination of attention, memory and problem solving)
At your initial assessment I will get to know you, your strengths, weaknesses and goals. Together we will develop a plan for assessment and therapy.
Assessments may be formal tests or informal conversations and observations. Therapy tasks will vary depending on your individual goals.